- To provide clients with timely, accurate and efficient processing of all Entitlement events and associated daily entries and to ensure that the investor/client is notified and/or paid as appropriate.
- To manage Operational risk, financial control, development of the team's operational capabilities and to optimise operational efficiency.
- To support the Senior Management of Entitlements and Tax Operations Malaysia in the continuous development of efficient and effective organisation with a high focus on risk mitigation
- Ensure the quality of service delivered is in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA) in place; superior quality, timeliness and cost effective of information delivery to internal and external clients
- Ensure that comprehensive up-to-date operating procedures are maintained and are easily accessible to the processing teams
- Ensure a robust and relevant control framework is deployed within the team to mitigate operational risk
- Ensure optimal use of financial/people resources to manage volumes, changes in practice or product development
- Take ownership of all financial risk associated with the day to day processing of your team
- Ensure all client inquiries and concerns are responded to in an accurate, professional and timely manner
- Ensure the team delivers satisfactory results in all audit, governance and risk related reviews (internal audit, CICA 5970, IRS QI, RCSA, BCP, etc).
- 5-8 years securities industry experience
- 5-8 years of corporate actions/entitlement experience
- 2-3 years people management experience
- Knowledge of Securities Operations/financial services experience operations
- Securities entitlement and tax knowledge
Interested applicants please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Haoyi.email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D l License No.: 11C4684 l EA Reg no: R21100351