International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international technology and advertising company. Our client is looking for a professional and experienced candidate with at least 8 years of working experience as HRBP - Organization Development or Talent Development and 5 years in management role. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Advice and support managers on strategic issues and help them implement high performing, integrated human resources practices
- Conducts ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs.
- Actively participates in annual budget planning/labor forecasting process with business partners.
Talent Management & Organizational Development
- Manage the company performance review and goal-setting process.
- Monitor attrition and retention trends and provide ongoing coaching on best practices and action planning.
- Consult and support business leaders with solutions related to people and structure for effectiveness and productivity
- Develop an employer branding strategy that aligns with company values, vision, mission and culture
- Build and maintain professional relationships with talents in the market to add in value to the company
- At least of 8 years of experience in HRBP - L&D or Talent Development with a minimum of 5 years in a management role
- Have a bachelor's degree in human resources management or business administration or related field
- Expertise in HR Strategy, Strong in Business Acumen and demonstrate experience with HR metrics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing directions and strategies
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English