- You have at-least 5 years of experience in security or compliance
- You have deep understanding of developing and conducting information security risk assessment frameworks and assessments
- You have experience in building security and compliance programs with a variety of frameworks (e.g. HITRUST, SOC 2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, NIST, PCI etc.)
- You understand data mapping/discovery, DLP and data inventory tools
- You have strong project management skills and a strong ability to work with minimum direction and possess a high drive for results.
- You are organized and an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You are able to handle a number of simultaneous projects and tasks while demonstrating urgency and ownership to drive issues to completion.
- 2 years experience in a management role
- Certified Information Systems Security Profession (CISSP), PCI DSS, Certified HIPAA Privacy Security Expert (CHPSE), Certified Information Security manager (CISM), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), or related.
- Experience or knowledge with healthcare or health insurance
- Knowledge of CMS and HIPAA related vendor requirements
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.