Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a global leader within the manufacturing industry.
- Responsible for overall Cash management.
- Support In Country Finance (ICF) for financing requests, monitor repayments & cash flow.
- Build and ensure compliance with Internal control System (ICS), policies and procedures.
- Responsible for developing team of Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR).
- Responsible to drive automation and process improvement for AP & AR projects.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Cash Management, Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Direct and Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Teams
- Ensure smooth month-end closing for both AP & AR , monitor and ensure all KPI are met.
- Efficient cash management including cash flow forecast, netting, monitoring loan drawdowns, settlement & rollover
- Work with Group Treasury for any new initiatives implementation
- Responsible for Internal Control Systems (ICS) relating to Treasury functions
- Actively participate, lead and drive projects to improve efficiency and automation.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring and development both Accounts Payable & Receivables team members.
- Support Financing Requests and work closely with HQ
- Ensure compliance to Corporate policies (CP), processes and regulations.
- Business Partnering and People Management
- Review Capital Asset Request (CAR) business proposals & financing request relating to treasury and provide business support after coordinating with Service Centre,
- In Country Finance (ICF), and Group Functions
- Provide support in budgets and forecasts preparation (on an annual basis or as required),
- Coordination with other functions for purpose of cash flow management.
- Playing lead role in coaching and developing team
- Streamline treasury processes and optimize system utilization