Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Professional Division is partnered with one of the world's leading Big Four accounting firms. Our distinguished client's expertise and services include assurance, tax and advisory among others. They are currently seeking an exceptional Manager / Senior Manager with at least 5 and 8 years of experience in Tax, respectively.
- Manage and coordinate business tax compliance and tax advisory engagements.
- Create budgets, assess resource needs, and oversee and direct engagements.
- Maintain ongoing communication with clients, manage expectations and ensure excellent client service.
- Partner with tax professionals in other sub-service lines to provide all-encompassing tax services.
- Oversee the compliance management process and assess and make adjustment where necessary.
- Participate in the management of a compliance group by aiding with effectively allocating work, anticipating future compliance work, and addressing associated concerns.
- Further professional development and improve service delivery and share expertise. Encourage open communication while supervising peers and employees.
- Take part in recruiting efforts when required.
- Support a dynamic, reliable, and collaborative workplace environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Taxation + a relevant professional qualification in the field e.g. ACCA, ICAEW, CPA Australia etc.
- At least 5 years of work experience in Tax.
- Excellent communications skills, strong analytical skills and excellent business acumen.
- High level of professionalism, competence and integrity.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced and dynamic environment