Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading National mining company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 5-10 years' experience in mandarin speaker project for the job of Mandarin Interpreter - Mining. The job is work roster based in Sulawesi.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report directly to the Director and GM
- Responsible for translating/interpreting all communication in Mandarin & Bahasa (both oral and written) within project context
- Proactively follow up and closely working with internal team members and partners
- Support all tasks related to the project
- Ensure the quality of the translation of the Company's documents.
- Collect and keep all translation data and company's translated documents.
- Provides both simultaneous and consecutive interpretation support
- Participates in analytical meetings or conferences when applicable
- Excellent proficiency in Mandarin (oral and written) is a must.
- Experience as translator/interpreter/project assistant in company establishment projects at least five years
- Exposure as translator/interpreter/project assistant or working with Chinese native or in Chinese company is preferred.
- Able to work in dynamic & project-based working environment.
- Willing to be placed roster at Site Sulawesi.