Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the Multinational Medical Devices companies in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking a Market Development Manager. The job to based in Jakarta.
- Analyze market to assess clients' needs.
- Analyze new market trends, business opportunities and market segments in local landscape.
- Improve marketing effectiveness and return-on-investment (ROI).
- Assess product utilization and developments in target markets.
- Define marketing performance measurements in alignment with marketing objectives and strategies.
- Develop and manage domestic sales and marketing operational plans.
- Develop and manage market research plans.
- Develop customer retention plans for target markets.
- Develop digital strategies to support sales and marketing.
- Develop strategies for domestic marketing campaigns, brand communication and communications materials.
- Evaluate target markets' and client organizations' cultures, regulations, traditions, and other situational factors that affect business dealings.
- Generate ideas and strategies based upon data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Implement customer attraction and retention strategies to improve customer loyalty.
- Manage sales and service agreements with business partners.
- Negotiate with domestic partners on new and on-going business collaborations.
- Profile new target customers and market segments in domestic market.
- Review marketing measures to enhance program strategies, product offerings and business competitiveness. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Medical Technology, Biological Sciences or equivalent discipline. Additional business-related advance degree such as MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years' experience in commercial management role such as marketing, sales and market development in the in vitro diagnostics industry.
- In depth knowledge of the immunoassays, molecular diagnostics, biochemistry and hematology market segments.
- Working network of key opinion leaders and related stakeholders such as professional associations and societies for above market segments
- Working experience with relevant governmental and international authorities such as World Health Organization, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Industry and etc.
- Excellent working experience with potential local partners such as distributors, sub distributors and logistic providers.
- Has previously launched and grew new in vitro diagnostics product line(s) successfully in highly competitive market segments.
- Experience in coordinating local clinical trials with various stakeholders for in vitro diagnostics product.