Market Intelligence Manager
Salary circa 33k
This official tourism board for England is looking for an insights and research expert with an understanding of the tourism sector to join the team and manage their Asian market.
Must be able to manage multiple projects and comfortable dealing with key stakeholders.
- Keep the team regularly informed of market performance, macro trends and consumer insights on an ongoing basis.
- Proactively summarise research and insights to create actionable recommendations for business decision making.
- Be proactive in investigating emerging trends, competitor activity, customer attitudes and market conditions across Asia. Communicate insights in a structured way on a regular basis to VisitBritain's overseas networks and our partners.
- Highly numerate. Proven analytical skills including the ability to interpret numerical data and identify trends. Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in an insight or market intelligence role, ideally in the travel/tourism sector, either agency or client side. Proven track record of managing and delivering regular market intelligence updates to meet business needs.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal. Experience of presenting to a range of audiences. Good report writing skills. Ability to present data in a way that is simple to interpret and inform organizational decision making.
- Proficient in using Powerpoint to present results of research and analysis.