Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a prestigious business school and research institution. Our highly respected client is seeking a Market Research Manager who is well-versed in designing educational programs and proposal preparation. The job has a dayshift and onsite work arrangement. This is based in Makati City, Philippines.
The Market Research Manager is responsible for designing high quality, SEELL program and proposals.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Leads in the proposal development, concept design, and research on programs across the SEELL portfolio including but not limited to open-enrollment and custom-designed programs.
- Performs competitor analysis towards an increased market share with the goal of analyzing the business of the prospective client to meet product demand and preferences.
- Identifies profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Works closely with the School Head, Business Development Managers, Program Managers and other departments and dependencies to ensure program delivery is within client agreed specifications and/or curriculum design.
- Builds and fosters good working relationships with new and current clients and other stakeholders to ensure repeat business engagements
- Uses a systematic approach to assess the educational, emotional, mental, or psychological needs of students and employees. Develops the organization required to implement strategic programs, delegate responsibilities, and allocate resources appropriately within the Unit.
- Uses communication and negotiation skills to work with others to resolve complex or sensitive issues within the Institute or externally
- Anticipates and responds to the needs of the clients and develops mutually beneficial relationships with them. Uses the appropriate problem solving, questioning and discussion techniques in dealing with the clients' issues.
- Works effectively and cooperatively with others, builds and maintains strong relationships with team members and people in other functions, values differences and promotes team spirit and collaboration to achieve organizational objective.
- Defines problems, analyzes data, and generate options to reach a definite course of action; assumes personal responsibility for decisions made and actions taken to deliver results.
Key job requirements include:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in any education or business-related field. Preferably with a Master's Degree
- Minimum Experience: At least 5 years in designing educational programs and proposal preparation
- Must have experience in working with cross functional teams and engage with senior managers and business leaders
- Business Understanding: With high level of strategic thinking in Business and Program Management
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Highly literate in Excel/PPT
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent in written and verbal communications
- Ability to propose solutions in organized
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Strong professional network in different industry segments
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Strong in building client relationships
- Time Management
- Good team player
- Able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to details
- Ability to work well with faculty and resource persons