Monroe Consulting Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a multinational multi-level marketing that offers nutritional products, and with presence in 15 countries around the world. The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for developing and evaluating marketing strategy based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost factors, and achieving sales targets. 80% of the job will be focused on Digital Marketing and Social Media and 20% of the job will be on marketing communications. The candidate will directly report to the Vice President for Asia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Develops and executes annual local marketing plan in alignment with corporate objectives to increases brand awareness within target market through effective implementation of marketing campaigns, communications, launches, promotions and public/media relations.
- Assumes overall responsibility for the conceptualization, organization and conduct of the company's monthly, annual and special events and activities.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and events to promote products and services, working closely with all department managers (sales & training, customer service and logistics).
- Implements timely and effective communication through monthly, semi-annual and annual printed publications and regular digital media.
- Handles the overall branding, layout and content of the company's marketing and sales tools that include the monthly, semi-annual and annual publications, corporate updates via email blast, e-marketing campaigns, text messaging, blogs, bulletin board announcements, promotional flyers, brochures, posters and advertising.
- Develops local marketing tools in support of field sales objectives.
- Will manage 2 to 3 direct reports
Key job requirements include:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing or Communications or Business
- At least 5 years in Marketing experience
- Strong in digital marketing and social media
- Must have experience in handling events
- Must have experience in managing direct reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Strong analytical skills and keen to details.
- Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership.
- Willing to work from Mondays to Fridays 10am to 7pm
- Work setup: 3x a week onsite (Ortigas, Pasig City), 2x a week work from home