Marketing and Communications Manager / Senior Exec
Private Equity firm
Up to £50k
Our client, a private equity firm, seeks a B2B Marketing and Communications Manager to support their Director of ESG and Communications across the delivery of all strategic plans.
They are looking for someone who can support them on taking the next step towards creating a higher profile in the industry and building their communications function, and responsibilities will include:
- Building corporate identity and acting as conservator of all collateral
- Developing social media presence
- Delivering thought leadership
- Brand management
- Website maintenance
- Competitor analysis and research
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Developing corporate videos
- Managing design and marketing budget
The successful candidate will have a creative flair but be able to develop sophisticated, intelligent and corporate collateral that speaks to high level investors.