- Marketing and Communications Manager
- Asset/Investment Management
- £55-70k + bonus
An asset manager that specialises in the investment and development of real estate seeks a Marketing and Communications Manager to manage their external facing brand and internal messaging.
The successful candidate MUST come from a similar background as you will need to have strong technical writing skills and the ability to understand the market and articulate the product.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and PR and working on a global remit, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the Head of Marketing and PR on firm-wide marketing and communications planning and best practice
- Writing content for thought leadership, PR and investor relations
- Acting as an ambassador of the Marketing and Communications function to internal clients and stakeholders, assisting with internal communications so that knowledge is shared and encouraging client and social media promotion of go-to-market initiatives
- Project management, financial management and resource allocation for specific initiatives
- Managing the development of media strategy, content, creative development, agency management, as well as internal engagement initiatives
- Ensuring marketing effectiveness and adherence to budget management framework
- Editing and assisting in rollout of core brand messages across firm
- Collaborating with Lead Designer to produce presentations suitable for clients
- Creating and assisting in publicising premium thought leadership content
- Assisting with upkeep of corporate website
This role would suit a flexible all-rounder who thrives in an entrepreneurial culture and has strong time management and collaboration skills.