International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a global leading organization specializing in electrical building infrastructure. Our client is seeking for a talented and highly skilled professional with at least 2-3 years' experience in Product Marketing / Marketing Communication. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
As a Marcom Specialist, you will be in charge of entire product marketing & marketing communications related activities in Vietnam.
- Become familiar with the product and assist with training events, product launches, presentations, and communication tools
- Generate market, competition, and sales analysis reports
- Keep a close eye on the competition and compare prices across product lines
- Keep track of the product portfolio's life cycle.
- Manage and prepare price lists
- Assist with press and partner relations (Distributors, Partners, Clients, Organizers, etc.)
- Assist with the development of marketing tools by providing product information and suggesting technical features
- Communicate with Group Marketing Teams on a regular basis (Product Managers, Area Marketing Managers)
- Assist in the development and implementation of a marketing strategy
- Assist in building editorial planning and spread regular content
- Collaborate with Area Marketing to collect updated content from the Group External Communication Department
- Analyze the performance of Vietnam websites on a regular basis
- Make suggestions for improvements and optimize information
- Establish product compliance requirements and track renewals related to product launches or cancellations
- Maintain communication with Group Marketing Managers, Certification Managers, and Factories
- Collaborate with the Logistics Manager to forecast accuracy across all product lines.
- Visit clients on a regular basis to keep a sharp and effective market perception
- Define sales and marketing promotions for a selected group of customers
- Create marketing materials for customers and partners (demo kits, brochures, etc.).
- Marketing Degree is a must
- At least 3 years' experience in Marketing Communication / Product Marketing
- Experience in Electronic/Electrical manufacturing and digital infrastructure
- Knowledge of Google SEO, Photoshop
- Can-do attitude, open-minded, details-oriented & data knowledge
- Fluent in spoken and written English