International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading crop protection company presenting in more than 80 countries on 5 continents.
Our client is seeking a Marketing & Product Portfolio Manager.
- To manage company product portfolio in terms of Product Registration investment plan and commercialization success assessment.
- To seek for product selling points, design product Marketing & Promoting strategy,
- To recommend products successfully to target customers, and keep communicating with customer for monitoring Product Lifespan
- To prepare product technical materials and arrange technical activities, such as design product field trial scheme, collect data and do trial report; or should have enough technical ability to work together with 3rd party agent.
- To give Technical Training to team members.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Pesticide business in Vietnam.
- Preferred major is Plant protection or Agrochemical…
- Must have strong product and technical knowledge and have some marketing experiences;
- Must be familiar with computer software programs e.g. Word, Excel etc. and be able to communicate in English proficiently
- Must have good communication skills and have good contacts in this industry, reputation in this industry must be good;
- Have independent working and thinking ability and can provide solutions to company;
- Have strong adaptability to business challenge or any changes;