Marketing Content Creator
Based in St John's Wood
Fun, creative and fast paced environment.
This high end London property consultancy is looking for someone who has strong creative skills and can create high end brochures in PDF and hard copy, as well as email and social media campaigns.
About the role:
- Create flyers, adverts, invitations, email signatures and any other appropriate collateral.
- Producing exceptional property brochures using Adobe In-design.
- Liaise with external suppliers to coordinate professional photography, signage production, floor plans, printing and event supplies.
- Assist all team members with day to day marketing activities.
- Prepare engaging marketing emails.
- Maintain database and contacts list used for emails.
- Prepare weekly email analytics report.
- Carry out market research on improving receivability and engagement of email marketing campaigns.
- Manage social media white board and digital calendar.
- Prepare social media posts for LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Prepare videos to be distributed across our social channels.
- Prepare weekly social media analytics report.
- Help Head of Marketing to propose new ideas / strategies for future content.
- Make sure property stock is up to date (liaising closely with Business Operations Manager).
- Add News items as appropriate and update staff entries.
- Monitor Google Analytics account and provide weekly reports.
You will have:
- Exceptional Design skills (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Experience using Adobe Premiere Pro to create videos.
- Knowledge of LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter including experience reporting audience and engagement analytics.
- Knowledge of and experience using Google Analytics.
- Excellent attention to detail and a thorough approach in a demanding environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills required to write copy for brochures, social media and emails.
- Ability to multitask and change direction at short notice whilst maintaining a calm demeanour during busy periods.
- Ability to think analytically and to come up with new ideas based on analytics reports for social media and email marketing.
- Experience of maintaining databases and contacts lists (eg. Mailchimp, CRM).
- Experience of using website CMS.
- Applicants are expected to provide examples of their work when invited for interview.