Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is partnering up with a cutting edge MSME-focused SaaS company in Indonesia. They are currently looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to help them with growing the awareness of the product and increasing the traction of the product itself. This job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Lead, create, plan, and execute CLM marketing initiatives to optimize customer loyalty, acquisition, retention, personalization, and promotional strategies.
- Mapping customer journeys by analyzing touch points along a pipeline and maximizing commercial opportunities with it.
- Segmenting customer databases and maintaining lists of segmented customers.
- Developing strategies for testing all aspects of a CLM and making sure the most effective approach to customer relationships is always taken.
- Creating CRM strategy using different communication channels to more effective, using e.g. push notifications, in-app messages, banners, pop-up windows, SMS etc).
- Partnering with different stakeholders to create more personalized CRM initiatives.
- 3-5 years of solid experience in managing growth marketing campaign, preferably coming from technology industry.
- Strong experience in planning, running, analyzing, and interpreting experiments (A/B tests).
- Well experienced with the technical aspects of marketing, such as CRM, CLM, marketing automation, data management, and API integrations.
- Strong creative skills to identify and develop CRM marketing strategies that are more effective than conventional marketing levers.
- Data driven with good analytical skills, meticulous attention to detail and precision, and the ability to perform data tracking, data analytic, data insight, and report development.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.