Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an online payments company who helps digital content providers monetize their products and services in more than 50 markets.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced Marketing Leader of the highest professional standing and a background in people management in any fintech or payment solutions, e-wallets, and/or online gaming platforms for the job of Marketing Director.
The Marketing Director is expected to grow the company, the trusted source of games and in-game currencies for millions of gamers worldwide, with a robust omni-channel marketing program. Reporting to the Global Marketing Director, you will be instrumental in driving the company's market share in the Philippines, by leading the local Marketing Team and driving key strategic initiatives. The job is in Metro Manila, Philippines and offers a full WFH set-up.
Key job responsibilities:
- Lead the go-to-market strategy of the company, manage the end-to-end marketing process from conceptualization, marketing budget planning to campaign execution and post-campaign data analysis.
- Drive marketing partnerships with new and existing partners, pitch marketing promotion ideas and deliver effective partnership campaigns mapped to business objectives.
- Drive user acquisition, user engagement and revenue growth on the company's online shop via various online marketing channels (website, social media, influencer/KOL, emails, push notifications, e-sports).
- Organizing, enabling and managing the Philippines Marketing Team.
- Manage social media content and build an engaging online community on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
- Collaborate with top gaming influencers, oversee local influencer search, enhance the quality of marketing campaigns produced by influencers.
- Drive the growth of the biggest community esports tournament in the region.
- Work cross-functionally within different verticals and country leadership to drive the company's revenue and increase partnership and deeper collaboration.
- Work closely with the global digital & brand team and senior stakeholders based in Singapore to share knowledge, develop best practices and achieve marketing efficiencies to contribute to the company's global expansion.
Key job requirements:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, with focus on brand marketing, partnership marketing, social media marketing and influencer marketing.
- At least 5+ years of people management experience in managing a team of associates.
- Sound leadership skills, with a track record of managing, coaching, and elevating marketing teams.
- Deep understanding of the gaming industry is highly preferred.
- Excellent track record in at least one of the following areas: Growth Marketing, Digital Marketing, and/or Integrated Marketing (Paid, Earned & Owned)
- Experience leading a digital go-to-market strategy, marketing calendar planning and performance forecast.
- Wide marketing network and connection with brands in the Philippines would be valuable.
- Strong track record of making smart decisions backed by excellent judgement.
- Expert in end-to-end marketing campaign development from idea conceptualization, budget planning to campaign execution and post-campaign data analysis.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with experience in building up a new brand and/or launching a new market is a huge plus.
- You are proactive, action-oriented and operate with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with the ability to pitch new businesses and partnership deals to external partners and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, highly organized and can successfully manage various processes across teams and projects.
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills, with strong strategic and analytical capabilities and pay great attention to details.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional, and culturally diverse environment.
- Fluency in English and Tagalog required.