|Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading fashion distribution and retail company. We are looking for a Marketing Director who will be responsible for the overall business performance and strategy development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets. This position will report to the President, on hybrid work set-up and their office is based in Makati, Metro Manila. |
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for efficient operations and directions setting for marketing, creative design, brand development, advertising, and customer/public relations.
- Partner w/ other Department leaders to ensure effective coordination and relationships with all disciplines of the organization to establish common strategies, goals and best practices.
- Develop the annual marketing plan for the organization for strategic market planning; market research programs; field force activities, and control of the marketing budget.
- Drives the creation, implementation and leadership to the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Ensure appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals.
- Ensure proper and timely execution of brand wide promotions and events, supports the marketing team to manage corporate sponsorship and community events.
- Serves as the brand ambassador in ensuring proper usage of corporate logos/trademarks and by maintaining consistent corporate image.
- Sets digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Analyzes web traffic metrics, monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Marketing (Brand, PR and Advertising, Customer Relations, Market Research)
- Ad/Promo and Special events
- Creative/ Brand Development (Production Development)
- Customer Relations Management
- Digital Marketing
- Bachelor's degree in business studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 12 years sales experience with 10 years progressive management experience
- Excellent skills in presentation
- Must be from fmcg, retail, fashion and retail industry.
- Highly creative and innovative with a sound knowledge of brand and retail marketing principles.
- Must have knowledge and experience in 360 marketing and PR.
- Must have strong analytical and strategic-thinking skills.
- Ability to plan and manage sales and business development endeavours.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, able to work well with team.