Salary to £35k
London Wimbledon - Hybrid, 4 days in office and 1 from home
Well-established event organiser, publisher and content provider is looking for a marketing executive. They have a respected portfolio in the beauty and aesthetics sectors across regions and are looking for an experienced marketer who constantly strives to apply new marketing innovation to campaigns. You must have solid experience in digital marketing, with an analytical approach, eager to understand performance, interpret data and statistics and adapt campaigns accordingly. The market is B2B and trade focused. If you are creative, self - motivated and determined, there is a clear trajectory for progress.
- Implement marketing schedules for flagship beauty events including exhibitions, awards and conferences.
- Co - devise and implement a digital strategy across multiple channels.
- Work closely with the content team to increase online engagement.
- Produce digital and print material.
- Manage the event budget to maximise success, with a key focus on digital campaigns.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns to understand event performance.
- Manage onsite visitor's journey to deliver and excellent experience.