Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is partnered with an MNC that produces oleochemicals. Our esteemed client focuses on production of oleochemicals for various application such as industrial, food ingredients, personal care, biofuel, and agriculture. They are seeking for a Marketing Executive (Rubber Trader) with at least 7 years of experience within the rubber industry. The position will be based in Ipoh.
The successful applicant will be responsible to assist traders in marketing, trading, and sales execution of Rubber Commodity for the Group. The candidate will be reporting directly to the Marketing Director.
Key job responsibilities include:
- To develop and maintain a relationship with strategic buyers
- To carry out research while consolidating and reporting the global supply and demand of rubber market
- To support in rubber procurement to ensure a smooth and profitable supply of rubber for factory operation
- To prepare daily positions reports
Key job requirements include:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree from a distinguished university in Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or Science is preferred
- Has an inquisitive and pro-active personally
- Excellent prior experience in rubber trading
- Able to speak and write fluently in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Analytical and innovative mind
- Able to work independently and comfortably in a collaborative environment
- Strong work ethics and desire to learn
- Willing to travel when necessary