We're currently working with a popular money app, as they're looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team!
They're on fantastic growth trajectory, they've already become a well-established app since setting up only 5 years ago, and have recently been acquired by a major bank giving them even more opportunity to grow! This is the perfect time to be joining them.
- Develop the annual marketing plan and implement it through owned, earned, and paid channels.
- Create and drive market-leading campaigns to meet the ambitions laid out in the marketing plan.
- Drive the communication strategy including consumer and corporate PR to effectively communicate the brand position.
- Work with finance and senior management team in the budgeting process to ensure marketing is represented in the business planning and forecasting process and manage the budget effectively.
- Lead and manage the Marketing Team and help define the KPIs to measure the performance of the marketing team and take responsibility for meeting these.
- Take accountability for and manage Agency Relationships
- Have experience in B2C Marketing (ideally within FinTech or EdTech)
- Experience managing a high performing team
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders
- Strong budget management skills including leading the forecasting process
- Data-driven, digital marketing and a keen eye for the technical aspects of marketing