Group Marketing Manager
£45k - £60k
We're currently working with an exciting financial planning and wealth management company who are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team. They will be responsible for building awareness of, and revenue growth for, a new and differentiated consumer-facing brand. This will be a hands-on role, with a mix of strategy and planning as well as delivery.
- Support the Group Marketing Director to develop an engaging brand that clearly articulates the relevance and value of the company
- Lead and project manage the re-branding of the regional businesses
- Be the brand guardian ensuring that all communications are on brand, consistent, and grounded in insight
- Work with external agencies to create and deliver engaging collateral and campaigns across the marketing mix
- Working with our out-sourced digital partners, support the development of Search Engine Marketing strategies to engage target audiences and improve search rankings
- Edit marketing content ensuring it is compliant and consistent with brand standards
Skills and experience:
- Strong experience in brand and marketing within financial services. Ideally knowledge of financial planning and wealth management products and services
- Full marketing mix experience -brand development and activation, events, collateral creation and content marketing
- Experience re-branding a business/experience of project managing complex projects and co-ordinating multiple marketing workstreams
- Experience managing third party agencies
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and stakeholder management
- Experience of managing budgets.