Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a reputable company who runs chain of restaurants in the country. Our respected client is seeking for Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the development, execution, and evaluation of marketing strategy for all the company's brands and will lead the marketing team.
- Develops and execute marketing plans for assigned major brands which include brand and product positioning, marketing communication and media mix.
- Develops & execute digital campaigns and activities such as managing websites, ecommerce, social media, online ad placement, copy-writing and content creation and data analytics.
- Evaluate effectiveness of all marketing and digital activities in relation to business objectives & identify reasons for success or failure.
- Regularly tracks and reviews analysis on sales and marketing data gathered and recommends appropriate action plans.
- Conceptualizes new product offerings, promos, and ads creation to boost sales.
- Regularly seeks field input on program evaluation, market conditions, consumer insights and competitive activities for developing marketing strategies.
- Conducts analysis and periodical review of brands, competitive landscape, and consumer trends to develop programs that enhance the brand's equity and marketplace performance.
- Studies new possible opportunities for the company, able to spot new channels, new market and do new business development.
- Manage marketing budgets. Submits post campaign evaluation and expense reports.
- Manage performance of team members and ensures implementation of developmental plans.
- Performs other duties and functions that may be assigned from time to time.
* Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
* At least 5-years of Marketing experience, preferably in the hospitality industry
* Proven marketing experience, meeting or exceeding targets
* Knowledge and experience in creating and maintaining brand retail environment to drive sales
* Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization
* Proven ability to drive the marketing process from plan to close
* Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products / services & ability to position products against competitors