Marketing Manager - FTC 12 months
Hybrid working in London
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join well known, tasty food brand with strong resource and big plans to grow further.
If you are serious about your brand marketing career, looking for a new role to take you to the next level and want to do this as part of a fun, creative and collaborative team, read on!
About the role:
- Reporting to the Marketing Director, take financial ownership and budget responsibility for the brand and reporting all KPI's.
- Ensure consumer insights are at the heart of brand strategy and link back to deliver the plan.
- Lead the annual brand plan development process and ensure excellent execution of it.
- Lead and implement best in class consumer activation plans and activities with clear evaluation.
- Deliver yearly NPD launches with detailed go to market plans including sell ins, packaging design and comms launch plans - working alongside product development, sales and category from concept through to launch and evaluation.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to define the annual media strategy, reporting. Own all content development.
- Will suit either an experienced, strategic SBM or a Marketing Manager
- Must have FMCG background
- You will be a natural leader and a collaborative team worker
- Passion and drive for marketing and brands is in your DNA!
Short notice period highly desirable as they would like this person to start ASAP.
Please get in touch with your CV and a short intro.