Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting for a Marketing Manager on behalf of a leading consumer goods manufacturing company. The role will directly report to the COO and will be responsible managing the company's overall marketing strategies and implementation. Role requires 100% onsite work setup and will be based in Parañaque City.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, plans, recommends and implements marketing strategies through market research, advertising, sales promotion programs and engagement with product development initiatives.
- Develops, directs and oversees implementation of strategies and plans which would identify marketing opportunities that will counter their competitors' advertising approach and gain a larger share of the market and increase repeat business.
- Partner with Customer Development Group to monitor, review customer issues, resolutions and sales figures to keep track of the company's product sales.
- Prepare final analysis/interpretations of the data based on what the research reveals, recommends/make changes and implements marketing strategy that is within the budget, resources and capabilities of the company.
- Partners with various divisions and departments throughout the organization to develop and support cross company and multichannel customer service strategies.
- Work with Finance to develop, establish and manage marketing and internal operation budgets and brand P&L throughout the year.
- Recommends, establishes and administers policies and procedures to improve internal operations.
- Proactively participates in senior management meetings for any business plans, reviews and discussions.
- Perform special projects that the President/CEO and Managing Partner may suggest from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Management or relevant business course
- Minimum eight (8) years of integrated marketing experience from consumer goods industry; and excellent track record in developing brand management strategy and driving customer acquisition and retention.
- Strong management competencies in the areas of leadership, coaching and mentoring and situational assessment skills
- Broad functional experience in the areas of strategic planning, business development, market research and marketing planning
- Excellent analytical skills and adept in interpreting strategic vision into an operational model
- An effective communicator at all levels in the organization, with strong oral, written and persuasive skills