FMCG background essential
Paying from 90k + benefits
Based London (hybrid)
Leading consumer brand is looking for a highly commercial and influential strategic marketer with a proven track record of working through licensed relationships.
This role is a key role within the newly formed Licensing team. This job contributes to brands success by growing positive brand equity and supporting the ambitious growth opportunities across the licensed businesses to which the job holder is assigned within the EMEA region specifically in the areas of Customer, Marketing, & Product
- You act as a primary contact within the marketing and product function for relevant General Manager and Lead Marketing and Product Licensed Business partner
- You will be responsible for annual plans, working in partnership with European markets
- You will be the business partner to these marketing in identify growth opportunities
- You will work cross functional to support the delivery of these plans
- You will be responsible for driving Digital Customer Experience & Loyalty business performance metrics in the nominated licensed market(s) including establishing AOP goals and tracking progress.
- No director reports in this role but a large amount of partners to work with
- Strong academic credentials and evidence of leading with a large FMCG matrix organisation
- A track record of delivering brand growth of a leading consumer brand
- A natural influencer and leader of partners and cross functional teams
- Broad commercial marketing skills and able to provide strong business case to deliver growth
- EMEA market experience
- Known as an expert and can lead cross functional teams with confidence and gravitas
I would love to hear a short intro on email from you if you feel a good fit.
Given the volume of applicants, I will only be able to respond to those who look a strong fit for the role, based on my understanding of the client's brief and business.