Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting a Marketing Manager on behalf leading multinational pharmaceutical company. The role will report to the BU Director and will lead the strategic planning and execution of integrated multichannel campaigns for promoted portfolio products across the assigned region. Role offers hybrid work setup and will be based in BGC Taguig.
- Develop and execute short to long term marketing strategies to drive growth and increase in market share for brand/s or portfolio
- Create and execute portfolio marketing plans, campaign, policies aligned to organizational goals and market environment
- Spearhead pricing, market research, trade channel efforts aligned to marketing goals and directions
- Oversee external and internal cross-functional stakeholders' collaboration
- Lead, coach and develop capability of a team of product managers
- Evaluation the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, adjusting plans to improve them along the way
- Drive omnichannel initiatives working across offline and online channels aligned to customer personas and strategies
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, Communications, Economics, Pharmacy or other specialty relevant to the role
- At least 10 years of solid product marketing experience in the pharmaceutical sectors; must have experience in ethical portfolios and experience in product launching
- Experience crafting high-impact customer experience plans that conform to local market needs
- Experience with multi-channel marketing
- Demonstrated stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to assess complex processes and provide practical solutions.
- Strategic, great collaborator and flexible thinking and ability to continuously innovate