Marketing Manager UK/ I
Greater London (2 days) and remaining WFH
This is a newly created role for a toys/ game business- looking after the UK/ I market.
Despite Covid, game playing whether in your bubble or remotely has become increasingly popular and as a result our client is going from strength to strength.
In this role you will be the energetic catalyst, building brand solutions in the UK that deliver consumer and company value.
You do not have to come from a toys/ games background but a passion for the sector is a must.
You must have experience in full mix brand roles with UK marketing experience and strong digital / e-commerce expertise.
They are expanding the team and this is a new role to grow the presence of the games within the UK to new audiences.
The UK is a key market and in this role you will be responsible for:
- Building a brand portfolio which delivers topline recurrent revenue growth.
- Build a yearly marketing plan for the UK supporting the desired growth and business strategy
- Identifying and increasing opportunities with retail partners (grocery, specialist independents and e-commerce)
- Generate consumer insights to inform brand strategy, pipeline and comms
- Build strong relationships with channel teams, innovation team and global marketing teams
If this sounds like you - get in touch today!