Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a growing savings bank who has been thriving in servicing SMEs in the market. This bank is looking for an experienced Marketing and Product Development who is well-exposed in either banking or financial services market. The job is based in Makati City, Philippines.
The Marketing & Product Development Head will be an integral member of the Bank Transformation and Digital Experience Division, who will be responsible for leading the product creation and strategy, providing the thought leadership and long-term design for the growth of digital bank offerings, products, strategic partnerships and distribution channels in the market. He/She is responsible in leading the product road map, driving the product implementation and customer roll-out. The role will drive key performance indicators of digital bank products and revenue targets.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Lead the development and launching of new features, products and services in the bank.
- Lead the strategic and operational growth of new businesses and partnerships for the digital banking portfolio.
- Co-create product designs, business and commercial proposals, flows and technical development plans to ensure efficiency and alignment with overall bank's growth road map and plan.
- Partner with business units in developing product road maps, new business programs or enhancements to meet changing customer demands and experience. Collaborates with business unit heads in assessing and refining requirements for a cohesive implementation.
- Ensure that all items within his/her scope is compliant with the various policies and guidelines of the following internal and external stakeholders, but not limited to the bank, BSP and AMLC. Such that any item found to be irregular and non-compliant will be the officer's responsibility to report to his/her immediate supervisor and/or as prescribed by the bank's policy on reporting and escalating items of the said nature.
- Keeps abreast of updates on Financial Industry, Banking and BSP/Regulatory policies as stipulated in the Anti Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Program (MLPP) through circulars, required seminars/programs and adheres to said policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Division Head.
Key job requirements include:
- Graduate of any four (4) year Business or Information Technology Course. Engineering MBA is an advantage.
- 7+ years' experience in designing and executing products and distribution channels for the banking industry or financial services industry.
- Experience in product management in retail banking, payments, finance, technology, or consulting industries in similar job functions; Subject matter expertise in payment products with a digital-first mindset; Knowledgeable in Product/Brand/Business Development; Proficient knowledge IT and/or Financial Technology; Experience in banking systems and other financial systems
- Able to effectively balance strategic imperatives and executional considerations to achieve necessary results; Coordinating team player and thought leader qualities; Authoritative, able to build credibility quickly, excellent problem-solving skills; Executive presence and influencer;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Effective presentation style; Strong teamwork skills and excellent collaboration skills; Excellent communication and inter-personal skills; Relationship management; Strategic thinking, vision and execution; Self-driven and result oriented