Marketing Services Manager
Executive recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of the most reliable online gadget store in the country and have been known for providing only the best products at the most affordable prices, and through outstanding customer service. Our respective client is looking for a Marketing Services Manager who will develop promotional strategies, assesses the performance of staff, coordinates different teams, manages the budgets, research new marketing and client opportunities, analyses data, and develops solutions to optimize marketing services and operations. This position is onsite and will be reporting to the CEO and is located in Quezon City, Metro Manila.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage and Oversee Marketing Services team- Creatives, Content, Online Marketing, SEO, Offline marketing, PR, Email Marketing/CRM, Events
- Provides horizontal support to business units, particularly marketing services requirements (doesn't include branding), and ensures SLAs are met
- Meet SLA Requirements, RoAS for Online Marketing, Performance of Assets created eg Clickthrough Rates, Engagement Rates, Customer Satisfaction rating
- Ensure that brand guidelines provided by Business Units/Brand Managers are followed in the creation of assets
- Services business units, eComm channel, and category management requirements and ensure SLAs are met
- Ensures quality of material produced, resulting in the attainment of intended results - optimal clickthrough rates, relevant content, etc
- Manages partner agencies for resources that are to be outsourced.
- At least 3 years work experience in the same capacity
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management, Marketing, or other related courses.
- Extensive Marketing Experience, Understanding of Business Practices, Budgeting, Financial Knowledge, In-Depth Research and Analysis, Computer Proficiency
- Understanding on IT/electronics/home essential product
- Has deep connection with IT/electronics companies/suppliers/vendors
- With organizational and planning skills
- Exhibited success in defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives
- With excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An SME in product, market or technical knowledge
- With proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority