Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a multinational manufacturing company of mechanical bearing. Our client is a well established company in the vehicle bearing industry since 1984 and now expanding their operations in the country. The position will be based in Sto. Tomas, Batangas, Philippines.
The Materials Engineer will be responsible to use their expertise to produce specifications for, design, process and apply materials effectively.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the analysis and test of bearing metal or nonmetal materials;
- Responsible for CNAs management of corresponding laboratories (ISO 17025 system)
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering/Material Science/Materials Engineering
- Fresh graduates are welcome, both for Bachelor's and Master's Degree holder
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Must be willing to work and be trained in Shanghai after 6 months probationary period.
- Willing to be assigned in Sto. Tomas, Batangas (with relocation allowance)