Hi! Our client is looking for Medical Assistant !
Address: 30 Magnolia Ln, Exeter New Hampshire 03833 United States
Come and join our team!
Please reach out to me for further details
You may call me at (978) 625-1315
You may email me at
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Position Title: Medical Assistant - Psychiatric Services
Department: Psychiatric Services
Shift: 37.5 hour work week; days 5 days a week full time
Specific Educational/Experience Requirements: Medical Assistant Certification Mandated
Required Trainings: CPR and First Aid training
- Meet with new patients, review initial medical forms for completeness; assist patient with completing forms as needed.
- Obtain vital signs of all new patients, yearly reviews and as requested for established patients, documenting information into the EHR.
- Obtain and enter labs results into the EHR, notify prescriber of any abnormalities.
- Schedule any tests for patient, i.e. sleep studies, EEG's, EKG'S at the request of the prescriber; coordinate with other SMHC staff as needed.
- Medication prior authorizations.
- Assist prescribers in meeting the criteria for Meaningful Use.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned or consistent with employee's education, training, and experience including administrative assistant support.