Location- Nashville, TN
Shift timings- 8am-5pm.
This position is responsible for visiting long term care facilities and assisting patients and physicians with optometry and podiatry care. Main duties include maintaining clinical records and charts through electronic medical records and care and cleaning of medical equipment.
Medical Assistant. **Permanent Job with Benefits!!! 100% TRAVEL.
- Assist doctor with patient care in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Responsible for pretesting duties.
- Maintains current and accurate clinical records and charts through electronic medical records.
- Responsible for all care and cleaning of medical equipment.
- Provide timely responses to patient inquiries; document conversations in the EMR.
- Requires travel up to 100% of the time.
- Actively supports and complies with all components of the compliance program, including, but not limited to, completion of training and reporting of suspected violations of law and Company policy.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information; abides with HIPAA and PHI guidelines at all times.
- High School education or GED.
- Medical Assistant experience preferred.
- Must have own reliable transportation, good driving record, and car insurance.
- Physical Demands:
Requires full range of body motion including manual and finger dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Requires standing, walking, pushing, and stooping on a periodic basis. Frequent lifting requirements vary depending upon specialty division hired for. (Ophthalmology and Vision: less than 50 pounds. Podiatry: minimal lifting. : 50 pounds or more.) Must be able to push patients in a wheelchair. Requires corrected vision and hearing to a normal range. Requires working under stressful conditions or working irregular hours. Requires some exposure to communicable diseases or bodily fluids.
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off