Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Healthcare Division is partnered with a multinational digital healthcare company. We are looking for a Medical Representative to promote their pharmaceutical clients' brands to doctors through teleconsulting technology such as web meetings and in-person visits to clinics and hospitals. This is a hybrid-based role in Selangor, Malaysia.
- Skillfully promote and provide detailed information about products to targeted physicians by utilizing a combined strategy of face-to-face meetings and remote detailing through digital platforms.
- Establish and sustain robust connections with key healthcare professionals and pertinent stakeholders, while also focusing on product penetration within hospital/clinic environments.
- Demonstrated history of selling pharmaceutical products in hospital/clinic settings, coupled with a profound understanding of hospital processes and a well-established network of relationships with healthcare professionals.
- Maintain precise records of sales activities, customer engagements, and accomplishments in the CRM system.
- Participate in client training sessions for Product and Drug Safety training.
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree, preferably in the Science field.
- Experienced in pharmaceutical/medical device sales. Prior sales experience in a hospital setting would be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail and a problem solver.
- Customer centric, servicing and management skills.
- Self-starter and able to deliver under supervision.
- Good at multi-tasking, flexible & adaptable.