International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international company in the field of Healthcare
Our client is looking for a Medical Science Liaison with experience in managing drugs information, supporting daily meeting with patients, doctors, and other required administrative tasks.
This position open for Vietnamese only, located in Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City. English proficiency is a must.
- Ensure that eligible patients are enrolled in the program accurately, in accordance with the project workflow and timelines; Current patients receive their drugs quickly, efficiently
- Support Team Leader in managing a drug access program, prepare monthly monitoring reports
- Maintain and update electronic program files (included patient and necessary data)
- Attending and completing drug safety, product and pharma training provided by the Client
- Reporting any adverse events/product complaints
- Conduct administrative tasks for the office
- Acquired degree in Pharmacy/Scientific/Healthcare or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in a healthcare/scientific field or NGO
- Experience in managing and monitoring data is a plus, especially customer service management