Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of one of the multinational pharmaceutical companies in the Philippines. Our respected client is seeking a Medical Scientific Liaison to handle an aesthetics portfolio and will directly report to a Medical Affairs Manager. Currently on hybrid work setup and office is in BGC, Taguig.
General Job Summary:
Provides clinical sales field support to both new and existing customers and other field personnel. Conducts on-site education and consulting and supports establishment and maintenance of customer relations with healthcare professionals and organizations.
The incumbent also participates and develops presentations for conventions, forums, and meetings for the purpose of promoting product awareness and shares product information/data analysis to clinical research groups. They may provide technical expertise and troubleshooting to practitioners during clinical procedures/operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing scientific training for sales, marketing, or other internal personnel.
- Facilitating of interactions between medical personnel and external investigators.
- Identifying key scientific developments, new research methodologies, therapy trends and/or other developments in the aesthetics area
- Share feedback from external experts including their perspectives on data and medical/scientific concepts, views of the general aesthetics area landscape and clinical experiences
- Conduct training on scientific/medical information content at Product Informational Speaker Training events.
- Responding to unsolicited questions in the medical information area of a medical conference exhibit booth.
- Developing and delivering education presentations in accordance with applicable procedures
- Providing recommendations to marketing for Scientific Experts and other external parties to serve as consultants, advisory board members etc.
- Licensed Medical Doctor
- With previous MSL experience and/or MNC pharmaceutical company is preferred
- Willing to handle aesthetics portfolio
- Ability to train and prepare the sales team well in their interactions with medical professionals
- Ability to travel
- Strong interpersonal skills, including capability to engage in professional relationship building and networking
- Highly motivated with effective problem solving and planning capabilities
- Significant direct experience in servicing customer needs for complex information
- Strong team player