Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the Multinational Pharmaceutical company. Our respected client is seeking a Medical Affairs Manager with suitable qualifications. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Achieve targeted sales and maximize market share growth for allocated products in the territory within the prescribed sales strategy as well as the prevailing local regulation and corporate policy.
- To promote excellent customer service and establish confidence in our Company.
- Compliance: The person needs to be interested in the commercial side since they will start this position coordinating with sales, marketing and training for compliance.
- Medical Development: This will involve things principally 2 areas from the start (with not much budget so more coordinating) a. working with TAEs to develop occasional clinical papers / opinion pieces for publication. Also coordinating with TAEs to update the guidelines (which currently is currently something we can improve on) b. working with TAEs to run advisory boards for current and launch products.
- Experience in Oncology: To help develop the medical need for future oncology products. This will involve an interest/willingness to be a little commercial also since they will need to be involved in the forecast of sales.
- Internal Relations: Collaborates with other Sales Force, marketing and other internal team members on various cross-functional projects. in order to be more engage to the company.
- External Relations: Establishing and maintain relationship with medical communities and distributor, conduct activities to support registration of product in hospital and/ or institution formulary. in order to ensure repeat businesses and/or obtain support from them.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Minimum Bachelor in pharmacy and medicine, or bio-science related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experiences as Medical in multinational pharmacy industry.
- Excellent business understanding: In-depth knowledge of how own function integrates within the company and of direct competitors.
- Market or Competitor understanding
- Sound Product / Medical Knowledge
- Good Communication and Presentation skills
- Interpersonal relationship skill