Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting for the established healthcare conglomerate. Our respected client is seeking a Medical Service Division Head. The job is based in Surabaya, Indonesia.
- Improve efficiency and quality in delivering healthcare services
- Develop departmental goals and objectives
- Ensure that the facility in which they work is up to date on and compliant with laws and regulations
- Recruit, train, and supervise staff members
- Manage the finances of the facility, such as patient fees and billing
- Prepare and monitor budgets and spending to ensure departments operate within funding limits
- Keep and organize records of the facility's services, such as the number of inpatient beds used
- Communicate with members of the medical staff and department heads
- Minimum formal education in Medical Profession.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Medical Services Manager.
- Spirit of a strong leader and visionary.
- Attention to detail.
- Analysis, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to review systems, find flaws and pose solutions to those flaws.
- Have a good understanding of BPJS governance.