Medior QA Test Specialist
Initial freelance contract till the end of 2023 + extensions
Hybrid - 3 days onsite Leuven, Belgium / 2 days remote per week
Dutch & English Speaking
In collaboration with the agile test team you will facilitate interoperability between different (health) systems on the Belgian market and guard quality of these systems. > you are able to estimate 'testability' of a test-story or requirement, and are able to define modular, reusable and easy maintainable tests and automate them. * this should allow you to select tools, data, frameworks that are required to realize a specific 'test-story or requirement' and contribute to the overall efficient workflow.
- Creation, execution & maintenance of automatic test specifications.
- Support test team when testing is required which doesn't necessarily require automation.
- Detection & signalling problems or faults in norms & guidelines regarding quality.
- Documentation of test results.
- Advise in defining test plans.
Required knowledge and skills
- You can configure and use tools for testing purposes (e.g. Jenkins, Postman, specific tools).
- You have experience with testing REST APIs and tools such as Postman icm XML, JSON.
- You have knowledge of synchronous and asynchronous communication such as REST ~ SOAP APIs and events to be used for testing purposes.
- You have knowledge and experience with build tools, e.g. Maven.
- You have experience with test automation in combination with continuous integration and delivery tools such as Jenkins.
- You have knowledge and experience of at least one IDE (e.g. IntelliJ).
- You have knowledge and experience of version control systems, e.g. GIT.
- You have a good knowledge of clean coding principles.
- You are able to work independently and deliver e.g. working out optimizations within your working framework, writing documentation, ...