Microfluidic-electro researcher for life science technologies
Initial 6 month freelance contract + extensions
We are looking for a microfluidics scientist or engineer with knowledge of electrowetting, dielectrophoresis and related topics.
- Contribute to concept formulations for novel devices for the life science application demands.
- Perform analytical calculations and multidisciplinary simulations to evaluate concepts of devices and systems and perform the device design accordingly.
- Design device measurement schemes and perform multidisciplinary measurements to test the functionality of microfluidic devices for certain assays.
- Work effectively in simultaneous projects, adapting to new projects, following timelines agreed with customers and report the results internally and externally.
- Work closely with an interdisciplinary team of physicists, engineers, and biologists.
Required knowledge and skills
- You have a PhD degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- You have solid theoretical understanding of the physics involved in microfluidic, electrokinetic methods.
- You have practical experience with devices using those techniques.
- You are skilled in modelling and simulation, such as COMSOL or ANSYS.