Microsoft Endpoint Manager- DevOps Engineer
Initial contract till end of 2022 + extensions
Eindhoven, Netherlands (3 days onsite per week) / Remote Working
Provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project:
Their IT is well recognized as a modern IT organization with a DevOps ways of working. We are a diversified team with high energy, an open collaboration environment and eagerness for continuous improvement.
The Modern Workplace team aims to provide end users with a completely new experience, using Cloud-based technology. We are performing final tests before rolling out to business users and we are fine-tuning the product components, based on feedback collected from Pilot users. This project will be successful once all 25k devices will be imported to this new environment, leveraging Microsoft Endpoint Manager capabilities. We are working closely with the Cyber Security team to include Endpoint Protection policies and give end-users with a new concept that will increase productivity, from one side and security level, from the other.
Become part of the startup of a dynamic team that is leading our client on a digital transformation journey. Your role is to be an ambassador for the Agile and DevOps way of working within our global organization. There is a lot of room for new ideas and innovations and you will be supported to have a continuous focus on development, coaching and creating a supportive environment for your team.
As DevOps engineer for Microsoft Endpoint Manager you will be able to do what you love, develop your Cloud Computing capabilities and help our client transforming end-user experience in the Workplace Services using Cloud technologies.
* Ability to work with Endpoint Manager in Windows 10 Management capacity.
* Identify system problems and recommend solutions to improve processing efficiency and stability.
* Assist and improve processes related with day-to-day Endpoint Manager service delivery.
* Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams
* Execute Application lifecycle management and patch management of the applications in modern workplace environment.
* Work with other architects and team members to execute the technical implementation of Microsoft Endpoint Manager solution based on requirements and design specifications.
* Research, evaluate, and recommend current and emerging tools, techniques, and technologies as related to securely managing endpoints using Azure
To be successful in this role you have:
* 5+ years of relevant IT experience in administering enterprise level IT infrastructure solutions within multinational organizations
* Experience in customer-facing or customer technical support role
* Strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently
* Experience in Win32 app application deployments.
* Well-proven time management skills while remaining flexible in responding to changing company and/or client needs
Furthermore, you have:
* Experience with Windows 10 Management, preferably EndPoint Manager (Intune), but SCCM it's also valuable
* Strong knowledge on Windows Autopilot service, Windows as a Service, Azure Active Directory, Defender for Endpoints
* Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt
* Experience with software distribution, patch management of Windows 10 clients
Back to job search
€65 - €75 per hour
about 1 year ago
6 months +