Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of an experienced Group of Companies involved in the production and manufacturing of palm oil related products. With over 40 years' experience, our distinguished clients specialize in the production of crude palm oil and palm kernels. Our client is currently seeking for a seasoned senior manager with experience in overseeing end to end of the manufacturing of palm oil related products for the job of Mill Manager. The Senior Mill Manager will be overall in-charge of daily mill management, operation and maintenance, production process planning and monitoring. The job is based in their plant in Johor.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Determine mill operating strategies, including optimization programs to maximize mill margins.
- Responsible for overall mill operational and financial performance.
- Responsible for customer and community relationship management.
- Provide leadership that builds on the positive safety culture.
- Supervise and monitor team of engineers, workers, and office staff, ensuring timely delivery of all projects, maintenance, and daily work.
- Ensures efficiency of milling operation and accuracy of information.
- Ensure daily production target are met, and continuously monitor production yields.
- Plans budget, business strategy, and preventive maintenance schedule for mill.
- Ensure that operations are in line with Company policies and procedures including safety, environmental, and other policies applicable.
- Maintains active communication with senior management, and continuously feedbacks on mill performance.
- Diploma and/or Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Production Engineering
- Possesses a First Grade Steam Engineer Certificate
- Over 5 years' experience in Palm Oil Milling
- Good command of spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- Proven track record in leadership including safety, environmental, business improvement and performance management.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to make decisions based on an understanding of Company's values, goals and strategies
- Flexibility to effectively respond to continually changing internal and external business conditions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively in a highly interactive team environment
- Proven ability to build a strong team
- Detail and results oriented