Our client is looking for a talented developer to join their development team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, modifying, and implementing new or existing software products. Your duties will include liaising with the development managers, writing clean, scalable code, creating testing protocols, fixing bugs, and deploying programs. To ensure success as a developer, you should have good knowledge of programming languages, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work according to schedule.
- Meeting with development managers to discuss the scope of software projects.
- Analyzing existing programs for modification purposes.
- Researching and designing new mobile applications.
- Writing and implementing, clean, scalable code.
- Troubleshooting and debugging code.
- Verifying and deploying software systems.
- Evaluating user feedback.
- Recommending and executing program improvements.
- Maintaining software code and security systems.
- Creating technical documents and training staff.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information technology.
- Practical knowledge of programming languages such as iOS Swift 4+.
- Knowledge of software systems and frameworks including Cloud, Angular, Git, GitHub.
- Familiarity with Agile development technologies.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies quickly.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually on a project.
- Ability to work well under pressure