International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an Indian multinational company that manufactures and markets agrochemicals. Our client is seeking for National Marketing Manager, specialized in Trade Marketing.
- Driving the Product mix and marketing mix to drive the contribution target for the country
- Partner with Product Managers, Regional Sales Managers & Sales Head and Regional business teams to deploy marketing initiatives
- Manage all marketing activities for the company, including online and offline.
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Plan and implement promotion campaign.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Overall responsibility for brand management.
- Work closely with agencies and assist with new product launches if any NPL strategy: Develop the brand plan and strategy to drive the foundation for the successful launch and collaborate with regional marketing teams to align brand strategy
- Driving the Digital strategy and customer out reach
- 8 - 10 years in Marketing Management
- Ability to execute complex, quantitative analysis and develop creative brand and marketing strategies
- Ability to influence at all levels and work cross-functionally to drive major initiatives and decisions
- Collaborative and strategic thinking mindset
- English fluency
- Flexible, able to travel frequently
- Can work as a team player