International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of the top 5 Vietnamese pharmaceutical company.
As our respective client is expanding their market, we're looking for a National Sales Marketing Manager - OTC who is based in Hanoi or willing to relocate/ travel frequently.
- Trade Marketing
- Organize the collection of information from pharmacies to analyze the sales volume trends, purchasing behavior, and Trade Marketing activities of competitors.
- Develop and implement promotional programs, point-of-sale displays, advertising materials, and brand activation programs to achieve and exceed business targets, while ensuring the superior presence of the company's products compared to competitors.
- Monitor and evaluate POSM displays and advertising to ensure timely and accurate implementation.
- OTC product management
- Synthesize and analyze market and competitor information.
- Develop and implement market research plans for OTC channels.
- Build marketing strategies and plans for OTC products that are appropriate for the company's strategy and market demand.
- Organize marketing activities, product promotion, conferences, and seminars to enhance awareness of the company and its products.
- Develop and propose strategies for developing new products that are suitable and feasible for OTC channels.
- Implement logistics and marketing activities for products, such as labelling, advertising flyers, gimmicks, sales forecasting and monitoring, sales quotas, and coordination and support for planning production, inventory, and transportation, price listing, price adjustments, and marketing policies.
- Building a system and managing sales activities for OTC channels:
- Develop strategies, propose models, and develop an efficient business system for OTC channels.
- Develop sales plans, sales quotas, and manage sales activities for OTC channels.
- Develop and propose sales policies for OTC channels that are appropriate for market needs and the company's strategy.
- Participate in developing and proposing salary and bonus policies for OTC sales teams.
- Organize training and development for sales forces (sales network, TDV, CTV) nationwide.
- Manage contract execution (monitor contract execution and manage debt) for OTC channels.
- Organize after-sales services: Customer care, feedback and handling of product inquiries, complaint handling, product recalls for OTC channels.'
- Education: Pharmacist University or bachelor or higher majoring in Business Administration/ Marketing
- Experience: At least 8 to 10 years of experience in similar positions in a company with a size of 500 employees and a revenue of at least 500 billion VND. Candidates who have experience in both pharmaceutical MNCs and local company are preferable.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Skills in collecting, analyzing and synthesizing and presenting information
- Fair English (conversational level)