Executive search firm Monroe Consulting PH is recruiting on behalf of a reputable pharmaceutical company. They are currently in need of a National Sales Manager who will be responsible in creating and implementing effective sales strategies and leads nationwide sales team toward achievement of corporate sales objectives. The job is based in Pasig City.
- Ensures effective hiring, orientation, training, development, and retention of District Managers, Medical Representatives, and Trade Accounts Team.
- Develops competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
- Provides leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching, and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Provides sales management, budget control, compensation programs, and incentive planning.
- Provides supervision through field visits, observations, and measurement of results including performance appraisals and salary reviews.
- Proactively identifies changes in healthcare and competition to help in the development and modification of strategies and tactics together with the Marketing Manager.
- Prepare monthly, per cycle, and annual sales forecasts.
- Manage to meet/exceed monthly, per cycle, and annual sales forecasts.
- Partner with the Marketing Manager in ensuring that marketing programs are well-implemented by the Sales Team.
- Partner with the National Trade Accounts Manager in the development of key accounts' relationship management.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Tracks internal sales trends and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations for monthly business reviews.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Attend clinical meetings, seminars, and conferences as appropriate
Graduate of Business or Science related course.
* Post-Graduate qualifications in Marketing or Business is an advantage
* + 10 years of Sales experience in pharmaceutical industry
* At least 5 years' experience in the same or related position and multinational company is preferred.
* Solid understanding of assigned portfolio market in PH
* Experienced in sale with distribution partner or local spot dealers
* Proven excellence in both written and oral communication in Filipino and English
* Aggressive, willing to take on stretch targets
* Lead and develop a high-performance team by driving sales performance.
* Support and Coach selling skills and product knowledge of the individuals in the team.
* Develop of new business strategies and build strong relationship with KOLs.
* Experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high-performing sales team and a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team.
* Solid understanding of healthcare and regulatory requirements and issues.
* Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
* Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.