Security Engineer L3/Luxembourg/Contract
(Valid NATO Clearance needed)
ConSol Partners' are recruiting for our clientss who are leading IT Consultants, which are currently seeking to fill a Security Engineer L3 for a Goverment Body. This job offers an opportunity to work with great technology in a highly profiled company.
Role: Security Engineer L3
Start: As Soon As Possible
Duration: 6-month long term project with extension
Location: Luxembourg (Onsite with some flexible working)
ConSol partners are looking for Security specialists for our client, who will responding to these main criteria:
- At least 6 years of field experience in the networking and security area with solutions like Palo Alto, Splunk, Cisco ESA, F5.
- The activity is a combination of projects and Operations & Maintenance, so an experience with one or the other activity is an asset
- Knowledge of monitoring solutions as Nagios, SolarWinds is recommended
- Diploma, degree or relevant qualification in IT/Computing (or demonstrated equivalent work experience
- 6-7 years of experience in the field
- English is mandatory. French is good asset
- IT certifications are a great asset
- Monitor operational infrastructure - you will leverage standard tools and processes to respond and resolve incidents and requests in a timely manner meeting agreed SLA
- Identify problems and errors - you will proactively identify problems and errors before they impact a client's service. They log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail
- Being responsible to implement projects to replace / upgrade the current infrastructure with new versions or solutions.
- Knowledge management - you will actively apply knowledge articles for routine activities. Actively contributes in creating and updating knowledge articles
- Quality Management - you will audit and analyze incident and request tickets for quality and recommends improvements with updates to knowledge articles
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Berlin, Los Angeles & Austin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.