Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a reputable Non Profit Organization.
Our respected client is seeking a professional with suitable qualifications for Nature Climate Solution (NCS) Lead position. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Lead NCS project pipeline development by working closely with program directors and external partners.
- Engage external stakeholders and lead the discussion with third parties (government, corporate, university, etc).
- Conduct feasibility analysis and develop project design documents along with implementation plans, monitoring and evaluation protocols.
- Support NCS policy development at the national and regional levels.
- Review existing studies and conduct research to fill gaps, provide technical editing, format, and finalize all key NCS project documents to a high professional standard.
- Internal training and capacity building for internal staffs and partners.
- Accountable for operating budgets, tracking expenses, and providing necessary approvals within set financial thresholds.
- Minimum 10 years' work experience managing complex projects, preferably sustainable landuse, sustainable business, conservation, NCS and/or development field programs.
- Professional degree in environmental science or management, climate science, or related fields.
- Experience communicating about REDD+ and other forest carbon finance mechanisms to technical and non-technical audiences.
- This role requires a high degree of technical know-how and will need to manage a team of people who may have varying levels of technical expertise, who may not directly report to him or her.
- Experience working with or within the private sector, including corporates and/or institutional investors, on climate or forest-related issues.
- Understanding that forest conservation and other NCS initiatives are critical for addressing climate change.
- Experience in carbon project development.
- Working experience with indigenous peoples and traditional communities.
- Experience managing information systems to ensure files and data are organized and accessible.