This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented team-player to join a technology team that is responsible of a portfolio of solutions for various business lines (Risk, Finance, Compliance, Market Risk, Trade Finance, Operations) of the bank, design, develop and document solutions. Guaranty the alignment between users' needs and products delivered (in-house solutions). Within a fully integrated team in Singapore, you will intervene during the entire project life cycle..
In close interaction with the project stakeholders, you will be responsible to
- Deliver high quality fully tested code according to specifications
- Maintain a high standard of delivery quality
- Interact with business analysts in order to provide business focused solutions
- Interact with architects to ensure good design and code quality
- Elaborate Project Documentations (Design documents, Deployment guide, Release notes)
- Follow the user acceptance test and coordinate the prioritization with project manager
- Apply configuration management plan
- Diagnose & resolve application/configuration/code level technical issues
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
Qualifications and Profile
The position requires a minimum of 8 years relevant experiences as a .Net developer.
Other Professional Skills and Mindset
If interested please contact Danielle.Tan@lmarecruitment.asia
EA Reg No : R1982874
Company Reg No.: 201131609D,
Licence No.: 11C4684
Back to job search
11 days ago