Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading software Technology Solutions company that focuses on Cloud, Commerce, and Lifecycle Solutions. Our client is seeking for an experienced Network Analyst (Network Access Control). This job is based in Taguig City and currently on Hybrid Set - up (6x Onsite per month).
The Network Analystis in charge of the FortiNAC Network Access Control's overall administration and maintenance. ensuring NAC visibility across all company sites, updating NAC topologies, profiling all connected and new endpoints, and carrying out enforcement activation for new sites and network devices If necessary, patch and upgrade all FortiNAC Appliances, and act as escalation engineer for high and critical NAC-related incidents.
- Must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related course
- At least 5 years' experience on Network Access Control administration such as FortiNAC, ISE or Aruba Clearpass.
- Demonstrates integrity and professionalism in taking responsibility.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated
- Good documentation skills (network diagrams, process flows, knowledge base, etc.)
- Ability to communicate clearly with a wide range of people such as peers, managers, customers, and vendors via phone or email.
- Knowledgeable in wide array of Network and security devices such as (firewalls, routers, switches, wireless controllers, etc.)
- Experienced working with different third-party Vendors and Support
- Been exposed to life-cycle management activity such as network equipment firmware upgrade and hardware replacement.
- Licenses or certifications: CCNA or CCNP (preferred)
- Hands on experience in managing various networking tools such as monitoring, configuration management, Cisco Collector etc.
- Excellent personal computer skills including desktop computing systems hardware and software.
- Experienced handling and leading maintenance support and activities
- Advance technical experience on Network Systems Administration (Cisco routers, switches, wireless, firewalls, load balancer, SDWAN etc…)
- Advance skills and abilities in using network systems administration tools, commands, and processes.
- Clear understanding of DNS, DHCP, VLAN, SDWAN, routing, switching and various network security concepts.
- Experienced in LAN, WAN and WLAN.
- Knowledgeable in Network security tool such as NMAP and Wireshark.
Preferred but not required:
- Technical writing skills
- Scripting/automation skills (python, ansible)
- Understanding of ITIL best practices
- Administrative experience in handling network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, IPAM etc
- Responsible for the remits specific to Network Access Control (NAC) area using FortiNAC.
- L3 Escalation for NAC related Incidents.
- Device Profiling and onboarding of all connected endpoints.
- FortiNAC integration with Cisco, Meraki and HP network devices for visibility and enforcement.
- FortiNAC integration with Cisco WLCs and Meraki Access Points for Guest Wireless.
- Enforce Network infrastructure standards and guidelines
- Collaborate with Global Network OPS and Engineering and other support teams
- Own and manage customer issues and see problems through to resolution.
- Continually improves the networks infrastructure by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency.
- Maintains inventory of equipment and parts as well as documentation of configurations, standards, and vendor activities